Guess where I've been last week?




Yep. Morocco. My first time in Africa, as well. I went there with some friends via plane to Melilla (BTW, how expensive can such a flight be!) and rented a car to do a round trip. The itinerary was -more or less erratically- Nador-Fez-Volubilis-Meknes-Fez-Azrou-Taza-Debdou: basically, the north.

North Morocco is quite similar in landscapes to Andalusia. The best part to visit would be the west, where the ancient cities are. It would also be better to rent the car in Spain and cross via Ferry, as it is cheaper and leaves you in the interesting bit of the country, but they would not rent us a car for Morocco. Which I fully understand after seeing how they drive.

1 Response to "Guess where I've been last week?"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hello,
    You are a very fantastic person,
    I must say that your site, your blogs are amazing,
    I wonder if you could find a
    comics seller in Morocco.
    I am 33 m from Turkey,
    where it is nearly impossible or too expensive to find comics which i yike very much....
    How can you find time to update your site? Read and write and draw about comics...
    I am really jealous about you...
    I cannot see you anywhere clearly, or no email found,
    very mystic...
    Contact me please,
    bkur2005@yahoo.com

Powered by Blogger