Batman Begins: Yes! This IS Batman!!

I've finally watched Batman Begins and it was as good as I expected. Not exactly the Yr1 saga, but close enough to be satisfying for comic readers. I'm not telling much because if you are reading this, you MUST see the film, but I'll point out my fav points:
-Christian Bale. Definitely, the best Batman and a superb Bruce Wayne. Ok, the guy is a personal weakness, but he is also a very good actor. And does he a scary Batman!!
-Alfred portrayed by Michael Caine. What can I say ...
-The progressive building of the Batman costume
-The Scarecrow's panic gas effects

A second part? Please?

1 Response to "Batman Begins: Yes! This IS Batman!!"

  1. Domingo says:

    I completely agree. No doubt it is the best of movies so far ( in my humble opinion even when I have not read the comics ).

    But you missed a point, Gotham is Chicago!!!! Now I can say I have walked through Gotham hehehe.

    Un saludo, Domingo.

Powered by Blogger