I would not hate flying if I were Wonder Woman ...

... but since I have to use planes, I'm doomed.

And there was I at Fiumiccino Airport, thinking that, for the first time in my life, I was not having delays neither in the go or return trip. Because, of course, they did not warn about it until it was time to move into a plane. One hour estimation. And when people protested, they seemed to be surprised and said something like "just one hour?". Yep, it could have been two or three days, go ahead, it's just MY time.

Of course, ALITALIA stands for: Always Late In Take-off All Luggage in Alger ...

So how do you make 2.5 equal to 5? Just take an Alitalia plane, kids!

2 Response to "I would not hate flying if I were Wonder Woman ..."

  1. Anonymous says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Anonymous says:

    "Flight assistant"..
    or male-stewardess,like Marge Simpson's father?

Powered by Blogger