Holmes v1 finished and v2 in the oven ...


After watching House for a while, one gets the urge to read back old Holmes' novels, if only to find out how faithful our Greg is to the original character (BTW, if anyone out there knows who Cuddy is in the books, I'm dying of curiosity here, dudes) I've finished the first set of novels this last week (A Study in Scarlet, The Sign of the Four, The Hound of the Baskervilles and Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes) and will start on the second soon. It turns out that it's like CSI for me, I just guess who's behind everything in the first fee pages but don't have the nerve to prove it, so I just sit and watch. Not much mental exercise for me, it seems :(
All in all, I just found out that Holmes and House are even more similar than I thought at the beginning (and, yep, I noticed at first glance that they both live in 221B), plus in the novels it's also never lupus :P
What to read now, what to read ...

2 Response to "Holmes v1 finished and v2 in the oven ..."

  1. Rhea says:

    I've only watched a little bit of House, but really liked what I saw. I didn't know there was a connection between House and Sherlock Holmes?! Wow

    House sounds like Holmes, Wilson like Watson, they search for impossible cases and they live in 221B. House is addict to drugs and plays musical instruments. He tends to be obsessive, bipolar and concesdendent with people :)
    I think this is it ;)

Powered by Blogger