Granada Comic Con




Last weekend, Granada held the local comic convention in Armilla. This convention is not very large, but it's been there for a while and this year was particularly interesting regarding guests: Jill Thompson, Juan Jimenez, Brian Bolland, Azzarello, Phil Jimenez and Carlos Ezquerra, among others. They were all extra-cool also, and I walked out of the place with three Wonder Woman sketches and a spooktacular Scary Godmother. I also kept a special place in my heart (or maybe another organ, :D) for Cosplayers, who usually give the show. I'm not particularly fond of manga, so my big prize this year went to the Dungeon & Dragons group, all dressed up with unicorn and everything :D:D- The best contumes, though, were probably Sweeney Todd and breadmaker, old friends, who also posed perfectly for pictures and were probably (like it or not) the most shot people in the place- Many happy returns!


1 Response to "Granada Comic Con"

  1. Rhea says:

    Oh, I've visited Granada, Spain a couple of times. I love Spain!

Powered by Blogger